Eagle’s Nest by Bob Bickers
22” x 28” (55.8cm x 71cm); oil/canvas; 1991
ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING IN PRIVATE COLLECTION
Nationwide Insurance's logo was an eagle when I was approached by the President of
Nationwide and commissioned to produce this painting. A limited series of prints
were produced and issued as prizes to their top employees that year. Prints of this
image are still available for sale by the artist.
● An offset print of this painting numbered and signed by the artist:
Image is 10” x 12½” with white 2” border........$50 + $15 Shipping & Handling
● Limited series of Artist’s Proofs with hand-painted
eagle feather centered and below the image......$60 + $15 Shipping & Handling
Great American Pyramid
15 x 15”; pen & ink on board; 1990
This was one of my designs for a logo for the Great American Pyramid shortly after
it was built in Memphis, Tennessee. This design was one of the top 50 finalists.
16 x 20”; pen & ink / board; 1984
Dredging operations on the Mississippi River at Memphis. This won FIRST PLACE - Pen
& Ink; Mid-South Fair, Memphis, TN; September 1984.
POSTCARDS and POSTERS
(1) The Outer Limits of the Imagination Postcard; 2001 My postcard announcing my
first one-man show at the Gallery Space at the Monroeville, PA public library in
(2) Earth and Sky Postcard; 2007 The card for another show I had at The Gallery
Space in 2007.
(3) East Suburban Artists League Postcard; 2003 I designed the card for ESAL's
exhibition at the Gallery Space that year. I have continued to design their postcard
for the Gallery Space exhibition several times since then.
(4) East Suburban Artists League Postcard; 2012 I painted this scene and used it
for the ESAL exhibition at the Gallery Space in 2012.
(5) East Suburban Artists League Postcard; 2016 I designed the card for ESAL's
exhibition at the Gallery Space. This is based on a photograph I took of an artist
in a park in Boston.
(6) East Suburban Artists League Postcard; 2010 Another ESAL exhibition at the
Elaine Biondi Gallery Space (Monroeville, PA public library) in 2010. The background
for this card was my digital image of cow tracks in deep snow in Export, Pennsylvania.
(7) One Thousand Years of Silence Postcard; 2004 This advertised my show at the
Undercroft Gallery in which I exhibited various paintings of Mississippian and Hopewell
American Indian artifacts.
(8) APOLLO 11 : 40 Years a Memory; 2009 Poster advertising my art show and exhibit
at the Gallery Space in Monroeville, PA.
(9) Close to Home Postcard/Poster; 2016 This advertised my show of local photographs
at the Elaine Biondi Gallery Space in Monroeville, PA, February, 2016.
(10) 2017 ESAL art Show and Sale; Gallery Space, June, 2017.
(11) NEW HORIZONS Set of Three Poster/ 2017; Advertised my show in December, 2017.